Discover the new edition of the Pesked Festival, on Saturday May 20, 2023 at Guilvinec and Treffiagat !
The purpose of this event is to promote the culture of fishing, the know-how of fishermen, the products of fishing in Cornouaille, but also to revitalize the port of Guilvinec and the Pays Bigouden.
Come and enjoy the many activities organized on the theme of fishing and seafood.
On the program, during the day :
– Self-guided tour of Haliotika
– Visit and ride of the SNSM canoe
– Sea trip with the Soizen and sea trip on the Skol ar mor
– Culinary demonstrations with local chefs in the Hatelier
– Opening of the Guilvinec maritime school with presentation of the simulator, mending and seamanship workshops…
– Activities for children: inflatable structures, make-up, fisherman’s mini-trophy workshops, participatory fresco…
– Fishing village Crédit maritime Grand Ouest popular bank on the place de la petite sole
– And many other activities: modeling pool, visit to the Henaff shipyard, a fishmonger’s workshop and a Bigouden shipping trawler, seafood product tastings…
In the evening :
– 7 p.m. : langoustine shelling competition
– 7:15 p.m. : marine dinner organized by the football club, the Guilvinec TGV
– 8:30 p.m. : musical evening
Young and old, you will not be bored during this day dedicated to fishing and seafood. A great opportunity to also discover the pretty port of Guilvinec and its surroundings.
See you in May for this superb, unique and free festival in Pays Bigouden !
More info on > https://www.haliotika.com/actualites/la-fete-du-pesked